Saturday, November 03, 2007

Today started out as a really awful day.
1) I couldn't fall asleep until six am even though I went to bed at three. Plus I had a group meeting in the afternoon so I had to force myself to get up early!
2)The school replied my email stating that my Giro application was unsuccessful due to mismatch of signature and thumbprint. I really apppreciate their efficiency in informing the matter AFTER I asked them about it when they hounded me to pay up my tuition fees.
3)There's ANOTHER FUNERAL at my house, which makes it the THIRD ONE????
4)The guy standing in front of me at the busstop wore short short red shorts. And I really abhor men in short shorts. It's plain disgusting. Plus, he was a bulked up muscle dude with a beatles mop cut. Ew.
5) 162 refused to come so I had to take 54 and change bus, which made me even more late than ever.

However, the day got better as I found out Nard (I knw two leonards so that's how I differentiate them) was also late since he was lost around PS area, so I didn't feel that bad for being late. I saw him wondering around while I was on the bus, so I got down to guide him down the right path. LOL. Anyway, group meeting was good as we rewatched 15 and managed tot finish out power point presentation slides. Yay! Plus, we had this idea of doing it in a lucky draw style to facilitate participation. Dawn even suggested having a bell so that we could indicate it is question time! It's going to be very fun. We kept laughing nonstop, and tended to digress abit but we finished it which is good!

Dinner at raffles place plaza, a mini chippy picnic at the fountain. It was quite good to hear form Dawn that everyone feels very alienated in first year, but would learn to love uni once you pick the major you like. Went home with Nard who kept lamenting on my immense amount of free time which I just waste completely. Haha, I really should be studying for my exams but somehow, the fact hasnt struck me yet which is REALLY VERY BAD.

No comments: